Miami Stitch provides custom embroidery on a huge variety of caps!
How to Order Embroidered Caps
- If you already had someone embroider polo shirts, hats, or jackets for your company you should already have a diskette with your design. If you are a first timer, you can get your design digitized by are highly trained staff for a small fee. An embroidery tape or disk is a digital file that tells the embroidery machine how to stitch your design. Tajima files are preferred and must be formatted for the appropriate cap (e.g.,5 or 6-panel). Your design should be within 2.3″ height by 4.3″ width for the front of the cap, or 1 3/4″ high for straw bands. Indicate the color threads needed to complete your design.
- If you don’t have a digitized art file with your design, we can make you one! Fax or Email your design and a phone number and we will contact you to discuss what else is needed. Charges for the custom digitizing of your art file are based upon the size and complexity of your design.
- Please indicate cap style and quantity needed.
- We will then confirm pricing based on your design and cap style selected.
(All price quotes subject to change based on final number of stitches from tapes or lettering.)
Additional Embroidery Information
- Embroidery pricing is based on stitch count. Larger, filled in designs will have more stitching. We will need to determine how many stitches are in your design before quoting you a price.
- Front and back embroidery is priced per location.
- We are not responsible for embroidery quality on customer supplied digitized art files.
CLICK HERE to view our Catalog.